Starks Electric Company has been in business since 1930. We are now a fourth generation company. The company started out with Arthur Perry Starks in 1930. It was located downtown in the Cushing Hotel (now the Cimarron Towers). William Perry Starks, his son, joined the company in 1953. Michael Perry, the grandson, took over running the company in 1982. Now Michael and his son Jason run the company. The company is now located at 1026 E. Main Street. Starks Electric specializes in Residential, Commercial, Industrial, Oilfield, and Marina electrical work.